Check out this great resource: e.l.f.: eyes lips face. They feature makeup for $1. That’s right. You heard it correctly. One buck. Uno buckaroo.
I ordered eyeliner, lip balm, bronzer, a makeup brush, nail files, nail buffers. Pretty much everything is pretty quality and definitely worth a dollar. The only thing that was a bit weird is the eyeliner really smelled. I’m not sure how I feel about something so smelly on my eyes. So I probably won’t be using that. But otherwise, everything seems very promising. I’ll try to have a more thorough review once I’ve used all the products.
For now I can say:
- Therapeutic Conditioning Balm: sheer, feels nice, smells good. Cute packaging.
- Nail File Set: Quality thickness, nice abrasion
- Nail Polish: Good colors, nice bottle, pretty decent brush. Goes on decent.
- Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: Smells awful. Haven’t tried in application
- All Over Color Stick: I like the color. Haven’t tried it.
- Shimmering Facial Whip: A quick test on the back of my wrist looks nice, haven’t tried it yet.
- Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder: Color looks nice, haven’t tried it yet.
- Eye Shadow Brush: Applies color nicely. Full brush, bristles feel soft.