I got tagged by La Petite Tricoteuse. Answer the 4 questions, leave a comment to the person you tagged, and let the originator know that you have responded. Here goes:
1) What was I doing 10 years ago? May 1998 I was finishing up my sophomore year of high school, starting my summer job at the pool concession stand a few weeks later.
2) What are five things on my to-do list today – not in any particular order? 1. Take public transit to work. 2. Begin working on my article. 3. Make a delicious meal with D. 4. Start the second Vintage sock. 5. Feel better.
3) Snacks I enjoy: Garlic Rosemary chips from Target, Trader Joe’s chocolate almond clusters, chips and salsa, hummus and pita
4) Places I have lived: In Illinois: Berwyn, Glendale Heights, Wheaton and Chicago, and Iowa City, Iowa.
5) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off my car. Buy a place to live. Donate money to charity. Travel to Italy. Buy more yarn. Lots of yarn. Start my own magazine.
I’m tagging: Christine and Mandy
Share Your Thoughts