It’s that time of year again, the time of reflection. Last year I set out to become more eco-friendly (I’ve updated this list of what has been tackled). I also wanted to read more with my books of 2008—I read a total of seven books. I’ll continue to track my progress in 2009 as well. As far as other resolutions, here’s some to keep me motivated throughout the year.
In the first month of 2009:
- Take digital photos of all the valuable in each room for insurance purposes.
- Create a “best of 2008” tally.
- Restack tupperware and sort through items. Completed 01/14/2009
In the first few months:
- Work up to running three times a week.
- Pay off bills completely.
Throughout the year:
- Read 12 books from my bookshelf. Completed 10/23/2009
- Run a 5k. Completed 9/26/2009
- Create an emergency slush fund of four months of expenses.
- Participate in Stash Knit Down 2009‘s 52 projects by December 31, 2009. My current total yardage is 54,644 38,099 yards. Wow! (Edit: I picked up the wrong number.) Completed 12/21/2009