I cast on the Yarn Harlot’s Earl Grey socks in a bright red color. They are coming along beautifully and progress has been great. Already on the gussets of the first sock, all in one day. Speed knitting, perhaps? Dedicated time to watch Disney flicks (at least in the morning) before running out for errands?
I discovered my local Sunflower Market. Similar to Trader Joe’s, the store offers a variety of wines, gourmet foods and other lost treasures. Here’s a roundup of store perks:
- Gives you 5 cents back for bringing your own reusable bags;
- Great selection of wine, including some from Argentina;
- Cool grab ‘n’ go selection featuring a corn black bean salsa that is delish;
- Samples throughout the store;
- $5 coupon on your $20 purchase arrived in my mailbox—how delightful;
- Near all my other favorite stores on Clybourn, including Crate & Barrel outlet, Trader Joe’s and my local Whole Foods.