This weekend I was inspired by a show on the Food Network that I ran across by accident. A quick trip the store yielded all the ingredients I needed. For starters, I whipped up this caesar salad that’s a big hit with everyone who’s tried it.
- 3 romaine hearts, separated into whole leaves
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 5 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place lettuce leaves and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Whisk lemon juice, mayonnaise, half the reserved garlic, Worcestershire and olive oil together in a small bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and toss lightly with the lettuce leaves and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan over greens and toss again.
See the full recipe at The Pioneer Woman.
Share Your Thoughts