I finished Baby Mobile #2! Two down, four to go. I am sticking with the same colors for all four sets, yet this time I decided to change it up a bit.
The only difference between this version and Baby Mobile #1 is the butterfly. I used different colors for this one with an orange body and purple wings. I also sewed the wings differently for this one and like the outcome.
Now I’m wondering if I should make a different dragonfly for this version, but I haven’t decided. I’m not sure if it’s that big of a deal but we’ll see. In a perfect world, I’ll get all four mobiles done this month, but I don’t know if I should put such pressure on myself!!
stash knit down 2009 total: 31 FOs